Available Immediately! - The GS25 offers a superb cabin for two with complete facilities, including a comprehensively equipped galley with full-standing headroom featuring a fridge, sink, and optional single burner hob. It has a flush toilet in a separate compartment, with a conversion to the seating making a large double berth. The cockpit is accessed via a centrally located door and large removable hatch, giving a feeling of light within the cabin. The cockpit features the traditional forward helm and seating for up to 8 people in comfort on a large U shape seating area surrounding the engine casing which doubles as a useful table. The bathing platform is accessed with a generous stainless steel ladder from the cockpit giving superb accessibility both to the water and ashore.
The GS 25 Cruiser is built to your very own specification, with options to suit your use and location. priced here with the 42hp ideal for inland and estuary use.
The GS 25 is for those who desire a traditional inboard shaft drive displacement cruiser but still with modern amenities. The classic lines with its long and deep cockpit, wide side decks all add to the character of this inordinately pretty boat.
The beautifully appointed cabin of the GS 25 offers overnight accommodation for two in comfort, with a separate toilet compartment and a galley equipped with a refrigerator as standard. The spacious cockpit features semi-circular aft seating leading to the aft platform with a stainless steel ladder.
With the mahogany folding screens lowered the air draught is only 5 feet 2 inches (1.6 m), allowing the GS 25 unrestricted passage through Osney Bridge on the River Thames, Potter Heigham Bridge on the Norfolk Broads, and Poole Harbours 'Twin Sails' Bridge.
* 50ltr Refridgerator 12v
* HPL Teak effect flooring cabin & cockpit
* Adjustable helm seat with armrests
* Diamond stitch cockpit upholstery
* Flexiteak bathing platform
* Flexiteak side decks
* Stainless steel railing around the bow and side decks
* Bowthruster 35kgf + 105ah battery
* Aft cockpit sundeck
* Teak tabletop in the cabin
* Adjustable co-pilot seat with armrests
* Camper canopy upgrade
* Gas cooker top with gas storage
* Deck lighting in the aft cockpit
* Shore power 230 volts with battery charger and 15 meters extension cord
* Electric flush toilet with waste tank 60ltr
* Galley worksurface Corian (Black)
* Additional domestic battery 105ah
* Hot water system
* Foredeck cushions
* Cockpit fridge
* Hull colour– Blue RAL 5004
* Cushions Whisper W-42949
* Canopy Docril N114
* Natural colour rope
* Black antifouling
* Mahogany interior and screen
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.