APRIL 2022 DELIVERY - The GS 30 offers a large cockpit for social cruising, galley, 2+2 berths, and generous heads making this boat an ideal luxury weekender. Price is with the larger Yanmar 110hp and extras, making this ideal for inland and sheltered coastal use.
Information & Features
Yanmar 4JH110 (Engine 1)
* Bowthruster 55kgf
* hydraulic steering with wooden steering wheel
* 2x 105ah batteries
* Flexiteak on bathing platform
* Mahogany windscreen surround
* LED Navigation lights
* 96mm Rope fender
* Cabin roof hatch
* 6x Stainless steel cleats
* Electric toilet
* Refridgerator 65ltr
* 4x oval opening portholes
* Teak effect cabin floor
Factory fitted options:
* Teak cockpit flooring
* Flexi-teak side decks
* Wood finish iroko inside teak outside
* Stainless steel railing around the bow and side decks 35mm
* Aft cockpit sundeck/sleeping accommodation with cushions
* Teak tabletop in the cabin
* Adjustable captains chair with armrests (ea)
* Camper canopy upgrade
* Gas cooker top with gas storage
* LED lighting in the aft cockpit x4
* Hot Water System
* Shower in the toilet compartment
* Heating (diesel)
* Cockpit fridge drawer 30ltr
* Shorepower system + Victron inverter 3000 watts including 2x 200ah batteries + charger
The timeless GS 30 is the quintessential luxury 2+2 weekender, equally at home on lakes and rivers or the UK’s coastal waters and islands. This very modern cruiser features the classic lines of the Dutch Sloep and has everything for a weekend getaway or days out with family and friends.
With enough space for entertaining in style the spacious and deep cockpit of the GS 30 features comfortable seating for eight and a safe area for younger crew members, with a full camper canopy providing shade from the sun or a full enclosure. The amidship helm position allows for an unrestricted view, with the full-width aft platform and two-step access to the recessed side decks creating a very user-friendly craft.
The light and airy cabin of the GS 30 features a fully equipped galley and separate bathroom facilities whilst the substantial forward dinette converts to a large double berth, providing that perfect escape. The large stern ‘U’ shaped aft cockpit seating converts to a day bed or occasional double berth during the warmer months.
With the folding screens lowered the air draught is only 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m), allowing the GS 30 unrestricted passage through Osney Bridge on the River Thames, Potter Heigham Bridge on the Norfolk Broads, and Poole Harbours ‘Twin Sails Bridge. To add to the versatility the dimensions allow for cruising the River Great Ouse.