NEW BOAT - JULY 2022 DELIVERY
JULY 2022 DELIVERY - The GS 25 Cruiser is built to your very own specification, with options to suit your use and location. The GS 25 offers a large cockpit for social cruising, galley, 2 berths, and separate heads making this boat an ideal overnighter. Priced here with the 41hp ideal for inland and coatsal use.
Information & Features
Vetus M4.45 (Engine 1)
* 50ltr Refridgerator 12v
* HPL Teak effect flooring cabin & cockpit
* Adjustable helm seat with armrests
* Diamond stitch cockpit upholstery
* Flexiteak bathing platform
* Flexiteak side decks
* Stainless steel railing around the bow and side decks
* Bowthruster 35kgf + 105ah battery
* Aft cockpit sundeck
* Teak tabletop in the cabin
* Adjustable co-pilot seat with armrests
* Camper canopy upgrade
* Gas cooker top with gas storage
* Deck lighting in the aft cockpit
* Shore power 230 volts with battery charger and 15 meters extension cord
* Electric flush toilet with waste tank 60ltr
* Galley worksurface Corian (Black)
* Additional domestic battery 105ah
* Iroko interior woodwork
* Front deck cushions
* Hull colour – White
* Cushions Whisper W-40471
* Canopy Docril N114
* Black colour rope
* Black antifouling
* Mahogany interior and screen
The GS 25 is for those who desire a traditional inboard shaft drive displacement cruiser but still with modern amenities. The classic lines with its long and deep cockpit, wide side decks all add to the character of this inordinately pretty boat.
The beautifully appointed cabin of the GS 25 offers overnight accommodation for two in comfort, with a separate toilet compartment and a galley equipped with a refrigerator as standard. The spacious cockpit features semi-circular aft seating leading to the aft platform with a stainless steel ladder.
With the mahogany folding screens lowered the air draught is only 5 feet 2 inches (1.6 m), allowing the GS 25 unrestricted passage through Osney Bridge on the River Thames, Potter Heigham Bridge on the Norfolk Broads, and Poole Harbours ‘Twin Sails' Bridge.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Purchase/Running Costs (excluding Finance if applicable)
All quoted fees are approximate and should be confirmed with Bray Marine Sales. Please use these as a guide only.
Based on mooring at Bray. Prices are approximate per annum (inc VAT). A fixed quote would be required from the Marina Office
Based on £23.67 x 19m2
chargeable. Thames River License is valid from 1st January to 31st December. There is a 50% reduction for applications after 1st September.