Fully electric ready-to-go Alonsea 560 with its modern lines, large social seating area, and excellent handling hull suitable is perfect for leisurely silent cruising.
The Alonsea 560 has an exposed outboard allowing you to tilt the engine and beach her, or to sit on a mooring that dries out. The outboard sits within the moulded bathing platforms, protecting the engine and allowing for easy transom access.
Information & Features
Navy 6 Evo 48v 175ah Lithium Battery (Engine 1)
Electric Motor Option:
- Powered by Navy EVO 6.0kw Electric
- 2x 48v 80ah Lithium Battery
- Packs - 48v 30ah Fast Charger
- Side Mount Control with LCD Date Screen
- 230v Shorepower Connection with 10m Lead
- Victron - 48vto12v Converter 110w
Factory-fitted options included:
- Steering Mechanical Upgrade > 185hp
- S/Steel Steering Wheel
- HPL Teak Effect Deck (Grooved)
- Sprayhood With Aft Tonneau (Black)
- Electrical Package (Navigation Lights, Switch Panel, Battery Box, Battery Switch, Bilge Pump, Switch Cables)
- Sun Deck Bow Cushion
- Bimini Cover (Black)
- Bilge Pump - Elec Auto
- Stainless Steel Package
- Cockpit Table
- Hull Colours Telegrey 1
- Deck Colours Telegrey 1
- Upholstery Delaro D19 Orange
- Ready to Go Pack (3 x boat names, 6 fenders & Lines, 4 x Mooring Ropes)
The rear helm position provides excellent visibility without turning your back on your guests who will appreciate the generous seating area around a table with storage lockers below.
The Alonsea 560 features two large sun pads ensuring there is enough space for everyone to relax, for added versatility the extra-long spray hood allows for overnight camping during the summer months using the comfortable forward sun pad.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Purchase/Running Costs (excluding Finance if applicable)
All quoted fees are approximate and should be confirmed with Bray Marine Sales. Please use these as a guide only.
Based on mooring at Bray. Prices are approximate per annum (inc VAT). A fixed quote would be required from the Marina Office
Based on £23.67 x 12m2
chargeable. Thames River License is valid from 1st January to 31st December. There is a 50% reduction for applications after 1st September.