Rare opportunity to purchase an 'as-new' GS30 Cruiser with a great specification for this season, rather than wait nearly a year for a new build. The GS30 Cruiser offers traditional looks with modern facilities for weekends away and is fitted with the larger Yanmar 110hp diesel engine with less than 2 hours plus bow & stern thrusters for effortless handling.
**Part exchange available**
Information & Features
Yanmar 4JH110 (Engine 1)
* Bowthruster 55kgf
* Sternthruster 55kgf
* Raymarine Axiom 9 Multi-function display with Yanmar interface
* hydraulic steering with wooden steering wheel
* 2x 105ah batteries
* Flexiteek laid bathing platform
* Mahogany windscreen surround
* Navigation lights
* 96mm Rope fender
* Cabin roof hatch
* 6x Stainless steel cleats
* Electric toilet with holding tank
* Refridgerator 65ltr
* 4x oval opening portholes
* Teak effect cabin floor
* Teak-laid cockpit floor and steps
* Flexiteek laid foredeck and side decks
* Stainless steel railing 35mm around the bow and side decks
* Aft cockpit sundeck / sleeping accommodation with cushions
* Teak table in the cabin/cockpit
* Twin adjustable captains chairs with armrests
* Camper canopy upgrade with privacy curtains
* Induction hob
* Victron 3000w inverter
* Shore power 230 volts with battery charger and 15 meters extension cord
* Hot Water System
* Shower in the toilet compartment
* Hot air heating (diesel)
The timeless GS 30 is the quintessential luxury 2+2 weekender, equally at home on lakes and rivers or the UK’s coastal waters and islands. This very modern cruiser features the classic lines of the Dutch Sloep and has everything for a weekend getaway or days out with family and friends.
With enough space for entertaining in style the spacious and deep cockpit of the GS 30 features comfortable seating for eight and a safe area for younger crew members, with a full camper canopy providing shade from the sun or a full enclosure. The amidship helm position allows for an unrestricted view, with the full-width aft platform and two-step access to the recessed side decks creating a very user-friendly craft.
The light and airy cabin of the GS 30 features a fully equipped galley and separate bathroom facilities whilst the substantial forward dinette converts to a large double berth, providing that perfect escape. The large stern ‘U’ shaped aft cockpit seating converts to a day bed or occasional double berth during the warmer months.
With the folding screens lowered the air draught is only 6 feet 10 inches (2.05 m), allowing the GS 30 unrestricted passage through Osney Bridge on the River Thames, Potter Heigham Bridge on the Norfolk Broads, and Poole Bridge. To add to the versatility the dimensions allow for cruising the River Great Ouse.